Gregory J. Easton Co-Vice Chair
Greg Easton is president of Easton Technical Products Inc. (ETP) in Salt Lake City, Utah. He is also a vice president and board member of Jas. D. Easton Inc., the parent company of ETP.
Greg was elected to the ATA Board of Directors in March 2008 and currently serves as a co-vice chair on the Board. This is his second consecutive term as a co-vice chair. As an ATA Board member, Greg also serves on the personnel committee.
After joining Easton in 1989, Greg worked in several capacities before transferring to Hoyt Archery, the bow division of Jas. D. Easton Inc. in November 1996. While at Hoyt he served as vice president of marketing. In November 1997 Greg became director of carbon products at ETP. He was promoted to director of manufacturing in August 2000. Greg became ETP's president in December 2001.
Greg holds a bachelor of arts degree in economics and a masters in business administration, both from UCLA. He is an avid bowhunter, and also enjoys mountain biking, hiking, golf and skiing.
- ATA Trade Show: Indy Proves Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
- Retailers and Manufacturers Connect at 2015 International Reception
- 2015 ATA Show: Bows, Arrows and MUCH More!
- Food at the 2015 ATA Show: Quick, Convenient and Delicious!
- Media Direct Introduces New Products to Media
- Morning Seminar Attendance Smashes Record
Did You Know?
As a result of an ATA Archery Academy in Virginia, Loudon and Fairfax parks and recreation departments now offer year-round archery programs.