Gregory J. Easton Chairman of the Board
Greg Easton is president of Easton Technical Products Inc. (ETP) in Salt Lake City, Utah. He is also a vice president and board member of Jas. D. Easton Inc., the parent company of ETP.
Greg was elected to the ATA Board of Directors in March 2008 and currently serves as a co-vice chair on the Board. This is his second consecutive term as a co-vice chair. As an ATA Board member, Greg also serves on the personnel committee.
After joining Easton in 1989, Greg worked in several capacities before transferring to Hoyt Archery, the bow division of Jas. D. Easton Inc. in November 1996. While at Hoyt he served as vice president of marketing. In November 1997 Greg became director of carbon products at ETP. He was promoted to director of manufacturing in August 2000. Greg became ETP's president in December 2001.
Greg holds a bachelor of arts degree in economics and a masters in business administration, both from UCLA. He is an avid bowhunter, and also enjoys mountain biking, hiking, golf and skiing.
- Booth Selection for ATA Trade Show Begins in April
- ATA’s CEO Says Future is Bright for Archery, Bowhunting
- Three Reasons to Stock The White’s Tale Board Game
- 2 Incumbents, 2 Newcomers Elected to ATA Board
- Trade Show Scammers Stopped, Banned from Online Directory Business
- McAninch Talks Archery on SiriusXM Radio
Did You Know?
The ATA assisted with a second Explore Bowhunting workshop, which introduced 31 instructors to the program.