Gregory J. Easton Co-Vice Chair
Greg Easton is president of Easton Technical Products Inc. (ETP) in Salt Lake City, Utah. He is also a vice president and board member of Jas. D. Easton Inc., the parent company of ETP.
Greg was elected to the ATA Board of Directors in March 2008 and currently serves as a co-vice chair on the Board. This is his second consecutive term as a co-vice chair. As an ATA Board member, Greg also serves on the personnel committee.
After joining Easton in 1989, Greg worked in several capacities before transferring to Hoyt Archery, the bow division of Jas. D. Easton Inc. in November 1996. While at Hoyt he served as vice president of marketing. In November 1997 Greg became director of carbon products at ETP. He was promoted to director of manufacturing in August 2000. Greg became ETP's president in December 2001.
Greg holds a bachelor of arts degree in economics and a masters in business administration, both from UCLA. He is an avid bowhunter, and also enjoys mountain biking, hiking, golf and skiing.
- Business Tip: 3 Easy Ways to Remember People’s Names
- 5 Reasons Social Users are as Diverse as Your July 4 Fireworks Display
- 4 Musts to Reach Recreational Archers
- ATA Will Help Fund Archery Facility for National Champions
- Long-term Commitments to Host Cities Benefit ATA Members and Show
- Interactive ATA 2015 Show Floor Map Helps Members Plan Early
Did You Know?
At least nine schools will add Explore Bowhunting to their existing Outdoor Adventures program (run by Dallas Ecological Foundation).