Gregory J. Easton Co-Vice Chair
Greg Easton is president of Jas. D. Easton Inc. in Salt Lake City, Utah. He is also a board member of the Easton Sports Development Foundation, which is dedicated to growing archery.
Greg was elected to the ATA Board of Directors in March 2008 and currently serves as a co-vice chair on the Board. This is his second consecutive term as a co-vice chair. As an ATA Board member, Greg also serves on the personnel committee.
After joining Easton in 1989, Greg worked in several capacities before transferring to Hoyt Archery, the bow division of Jas. D. Easton Inc. in November 1996. While at Hoyt he served as vice president of marketing. In November 1997 Greg became director of carbon products at Easton Technical Products (ETP). He was promoted to director of manufacturing in August 2000. Greg became ETP's president in December 2001.
Greg holds a bachelor of arts degree in economics and a masters in business administration, both from UCLA. He is an avid bowhunter, and also enjoys mountain biking, hiking, golf and skiing.
- ATA Reveals New Name for Popular Retail Program
- Social Listening: Free, Easy to Do, and Critical to Your Growth
- USA Archery Announces Updated Level 1 Instructor Course Material and Mobile Coach APP
- Almost Any Facility Could Become An Archery Facility
- 6 Elements of a Good Archery Photo
- Update Your Archery Images to Postpone a Website Redesign
Did You Know?
The ATA hosts Archery Academies with assistance from state wildlife agencies and USA Archery. The Academies help train local parks and recreation agency personnel so archery can be a part of the community’s recreational offerings.