Gregory J. Easton Co-Vice Chair
Greg Easton is president of Easton Technical Products Inc. (ETP) in Salt Lake City, Utah. He is also a vice president and board member of Jas. D. Easton Inc., the parent company of ETP.
Greg was elected to the ATA Board of Directors in March 2008 and currently serves as a co-vice chair on the Board. This is his second consecutive term as a co-vice chair. As an ATA Board member, Greg also serves on the personnel committee.
After joining Easton in 1989, Greg worked in several capacities before transferring to Hoyt Archery, the bow division of Jas. D. Easton Inc. in November 1996. While at Hoyt he served as vice president of marketing. In November 1997 Greg became director of carbon products at ETP. He was promoted to director of manufacturing in August 2000. Greg became ETP's president in December 2001.
Greg holds a bachelor of arts degree in economics and a masters in business administration, both from UCLA. He is an avid bowhunter, and also enjoys mountain biking, hiking, golf and skiing.
- Archery 360 Can Improve Your Business
- Birthday Parties or Not So Much?
- A Professional Hunter in Africa: What’s That Gig Like?
- New P&Y President: We Must Work with the Archery Industry
- What Does Fried Chicken Have In Common with Trade Show Scams?
- Archery Could Use a Little Less Insider Critique, A Little More Empathy
Did You Know?
Fifteen Explore Bowhunting instructors were trained in Virginia in 2012.