Jimmy Primos has been the chief operating officer of Primos Hunting Calls since 1986. He has represented the company on the ATA Board of Directors since 2008, and the company began serving on the Board in 2007 when Brad Webb was elected to the seat.
Jimmy graduated from Ole Miss University in 1969, served as an officer in the Marine Corps in Vietnam, and worked as a broker for Merrill Lynch before joining Primos Hunting Calls.
The company, which he operates with his cousin Will, is based in Flora, Miss., is widely known for its turkey, deer, elk and waterfowl calls. Primos Hunting Calls has also won acclaim for its "TRUTH" DVD series, as well as its TV shows "Primos TRUTH About Hunting" and "Primos TRUTH About Whitetails" on the Outdoor Channel.
In addition, the Primos company recently ventured into the ground-blind business with the Primos Double Bull and Primos Ground Max lines, as well as the scent-elimination category with Primos Silver XP.
- Booth Selection for ATA Trade Show Begins in April
- ATA’s CEO Says Future is Bright for Archery, Bowhunting
- Three Reasons to Stock The White’s Tale Board Game
- 2 Incumbents, 2 Newcomers Elected to ATA Board
- Trade Show Scammers Stopped, Banned from Online Directory Business
- McAninch Talks Archery on SiriusXM Radio
Did You Know?
Eighty Explore Bowhunting kits are in circulation in Oklahoma.