Jimmy Primos has been the chief operating officer of Primos Hunting Calls since 1986. He has represented the company on the ATA Board of Directors since 2008, and the company began serving on the Board in 2007 when Brad Webb was elected to the seat.
Jimmy graduated from Ole Miss University in 1969, served as an officer in the Marine Corps in Vietnam, and worked as a broker for Merrill Lynch before joining Primos Hunting Calls.
The company, which he operates with his cousin Will, is based in Flora, Miss., is widely known for its turkey, deer, elk and waterfowl calls. Primos Hunting Calls has also won acclaim for its "TRUTH" DVD series, as well as its TV shows "Primos TRUTH About Hunting" and "Primos TRUTH About Whitetails" on the Outdoor Channel.
In addition, the Primos company recently ventured into the ground-blind business with the Primos Double Bull and Primos Ground Max lines, as well as the scent-elimination category with Primos Silver XP.
- USA Archery Memberships Skyrocket
- Why Knowing Katniss Everdeen Can Convert Teens Into Customers
- What Does Fried Chicken Have In Common with Trade Show Scams?
- 2014 Archery & Bowhunting Summit Registration and Hotel Deadline is Approaching
- ATA Is Now Accepting Nominations for its Board of Directors
- New Research: Urban Bowhunts Control Deer, Reduce Lyme Disease
Did You Know?
Alaska hosted the state’s first Explore Bowhunting workshop in May of 2013.