Jimmy Primos has been the chief operating officer of Primos Hunting Calls since 1986. He has represented the company on the ATA Board of Directors since 2008, and the company began serving on the Board in 2007 when Brad Webb was elected to the seat.
Jimmy graduated from Ole Miss University in 1969, served as an officer in the Marine Corps in Vietnam, and worked as a broker for Merrill Lynch before joining Primos Hunting Calls.
The company, which he operates with his cousin Will, is based in Flora, Miss., is widely known for its turkey, deer, elk and waterfowl calls. Primos Hunting Calls has also won acclaim for its "TRUTH" DVD series, as well as its TV shows "Primos TRUTH About Hunting" and "Primos TRUTH About Whitetails" on the Outdoor Channel.
In addition, the Primos company recently ventured into the ground-blind business with the Primos Double Bull and Primos Ground Max lines, as well as the scent-elimination category with Primos Silver XP.
- The Mule Deer Dilemma
- Business Tip: 3 Easy Ways to Remember People’s Names
- 5 Reasons Social Users are as Diverse as Your July 4 Fireworks Display
- 4 Musts to Reach Recreational Archers
- ATA Will Help Fund Archery Facility for National Champions
- Long-term Commitments to Host Cities Benefit ATA Members and Show
Did You Know?
In summer and fall workshops, 83 Oklahoma teachers learned about Explore Bowhunting.