Jimmy Primos has been the chief operating officer of Primos Hunting Calls since 1986. He has represented the company on the ATA Board of Directors since 2008, and the company began serving on the Board in 2007 when Brad Webb was elected to the seat.
Jimmy graduated from Ole Miss University in 1969, served as an officer in the Marine Corps in Vietnam, and worked as a broker for Merrill Lynch before joining Primos Hunting Calls.
The company, which he operates with his cousin Will, is based in Flora, Miss., is widely known for its turkey, deer, elk and waterfowl calls. Primos Hunting Calls has also won acclaim for its "TRUTH" DVD series, as well as its TV shows "Primos TRUTH About Hunting" and "Primos TRUTH About Whitetails" on the Outdoor Channel.
In addition, the Primos company recently ventured into the ground-blind business with the Primos Double Bull and Primos Ground Max lines, as well as the scent-elimination category with Primos Silver XP.
- Archery 360 Can Improve Your Business
- Birthday Parties or Not So Much?
- A Professional Hunter in Africa: What’s That Gig Like?
- New P&Y President: We Must Work with the Archery Industry
- What Does Fried Chicken Have In Common with Trade Show Scams?
- Archery Could Use a Little Less Insider Critique, A Little More Empathy
Did You Know?
Indiana and the ATA have trained and equipped more than 60 educators in Explore Bowhunting.