Mike Walston is the chief operating officer of Synergy Outdoors who owns Wildgame Innovations, Barnett Crossbows and several other archery and bowhunting industry companies. Mike began his three-year term on the ATA Board of Directors in April 2009. As an ATA Board member, Mike also serves on the government affairs, trade show and community archery program committees.
Walston is in charge of day-to-day operations, sales, marketing, budgeting, contracts, legal matters and customer service for its five companies. He has worked in the archery industry 10 years.
Mike feels honored to have been selected to the ATA Board, and he vows to contribute his help and expertise wherever itís needed. He said the ATA has established an impressive track record during this decade, and he hopes to increase member participation further in the years ahead.
Mike lives in Washington, Ill., with Cindy, his wife of 20 years; and their daughter, Taylor, age 17.
- Booth Selection for ATA Trade Show Begins in April
- ATA’s CEO Says Future is Bright for Archery, Bowhunting
- Three Reasons to Stock The White’s Tale Board Game
- 2 Incumbents, 2 Newcomers Elected to ATA Board
- Trade Show Scammers Stopped, Banned from Online Directory Business
- McAninch Talks Archery on SiriusXM Radio
Did You Know?
The ATA is working with Texas Parks and Wildlife Department to grow archery and bowhunting opportunities statewide with additional focus in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.