Randy Phillips has owned and operated Archery Headquarters in Chandler, Ariz., since 1989. He started his archery career four years earlier with Arizona E-Z Fletch, which remains part of his overall operation called Arizona Rim Country Products.
Phillips has served on the ATA's Dealer Council since about 1995. He was elected by his fellow Council members to represent them on the ATA Board of Directors in June 2006. Randy now serves on the Board's community archery program and trade show committees.
Archery Headquarters is an archery-only retail store that covers 7,000 square feet. The store employs four people full-time, and Phillips' wife Gladys works there part-time. Before beginning his archery career, Phillips worked in construction.
As a member of the ATA Board and Dealers Council, Phillips actively promotes in-school and after-school archery programs. He focuses much of his effort in youth activities, including a recent initiative to develop a traveling team. Phillips also stays active in the Arizona Bowhunters Association, working with the state's game-and-fish agency to promote bowhunting programs whenever possible.
- New Research: Urban Bowhunts Control Deer, Reduce Lyme Disease
- Is QB Cam Newton Listening To a Podcast? Data Suggest It’s Quite Possible.
- Your Essential ‘Hunger Games’ Cheat Sheet
- Exhibitors: Improve Show Marketing With Big Buck Tags
- Kinsey’s Parker Elected to ATA Board
- ATA Earns Partnership Award from Oklahoma DFW
Did You Know?
Kentucky is working to develop guided and mentored hunt opportunities and support the growth of archery facilities and programs.