Randy Phillips has owned and operated Archery Headquarters in Chandler, Ariz., since 1989. He started his archery career four years earlier with Arizona E-Z Fletch, which remains part of his overall operation called Arizona Rim Country Products.
Phillips has served on the ATA's Dealer Council since about 1995. He was elected by his fellow Council members to represent them on the ATA Board of Directors in June 2006. Randy now serves on the Board's community archery program and trade show committees.
Archery Headquarters is an archery-only retail store that covers 7,000 square feet. The store employs four people full-time, and Phillips' wife Gladys works there part-time. Before beginning his archery career, Phillips worked in construction.
As a member of the ATA Board and Dealers Council, Phillips actively promotes in-school and after-school archery programs. He focuses much of his effort in youth activities, including a recent initiative to develop a traveling team. Phillips also stays active in the Arizona Bowhunters Association, working with the state's game-and-fish agency to promote bowhunting programs whenever possible.
- A Professional Hunter in Africa: What’s That Gig Like?
- New P&Y President: We Must Work with the Archery Industry
- What Does Fried Chicken Have In Common with Trade Show Scams?
- Archery Could Use a Little Less Insider Critique, A Little More Empathy
- ATA Gets Behind NDA with $100,000 Pledge
- 2015 ATA Exhibitor Kit: Online Now!
Did You Know?
Indiana set a goal to train 200 new Explore Bowhunting instructors in 2013.