Rich Krause, CEO of Feradyne Outdoors (owners of Muzzy Products Corp.) has served on the ATA Board of Directors since his company acquired Muzzy in June 2012.
Rich assumed the ATA Board seat from Michele Eichler, former Board chair and Muzzy CEO. He won re-election to the ATA Board in March 2013 during the organization's annual balloting. His term expires March 31, 2016.
As a Board member, Rich promises to work diligently to promote archery and bowhunting; and identify, define and understand trends that can increase business and consumer participation to grow the industry.
Rich also wants to help leverage the enthusiasm youths are expressing for archery because of recent books, movies and TV shows that feature archery. He also hopes to work closely with industry members to grow the sport and identify ways the ATA can bring them even more value.
Rich said one way to boost the sport's and industry's value is by partnering with state agencies to eliminate antiquated restrictions on archery hunting equipment.
- Booth Selection for ATA Trade Show Begins in April
- ATA’s CEO Says Future is Bright for Archery, Bowhunting
- Three Reasons to Stock The White’s Tale Board Game
- 2 Incumbents, 2 Newcomers Elected to ATA Board
- Trade Show Scammers Stopped, Banned from Online Directory Business
- McAninch Talks Archery on SiriusXM Radio
Did You Know?
The ATA updated Explore Bowhunting’s Curriculum Guide, Student Handbook, Equipment Booklet and Media Packet, and created an Anatomy Flip-book to accompany teaching materials.