Scott Henrikson is senior vice president of sales and marketing for BowTech Archery in Eugene, Oregon. He assumed BowTech’s seat on the ATA Board from Ron Johnson, BowTech’s CEO. Henrikson’s term on the ATA Board runs through March 31, 2015. BowTech has been represented on the Board since April 1, 2012.
Henrikson came to BowTech with more than 25 years in consumer products, and oversees all aspects of the company’s sales and marketing responsibilities from the company’s headquarters. He’s responsible for all BowTech product lines, including its Diamond, Stryker and Octane brands; and he holds the same responsibilities for Excalibur Crossbows, which BowTech bought in early 2014.
Before his hiring at BowTech, Henrikson was with the Jarden Corp., where he held several leadership positions, including senior vice president of sales and marketing for the company’s Coleman division. Earlier, he worked in management with the Newell Corp., Corning and General Mills.
Henrikson graduated from the University of Oregon, and lives in Eugene with his wife, Lynn. They have two children, Samantha, 23, and Matthew, 20. Henrikson is well-known for his competitive business spirit, and he is also an accomplished ultra-marathon runner and Ironman triathlete.
- Check the 2015 ATA Show Dealer/Retailer Guide for Can’t Miss Events
- USA Archery Memberships Skyrocket
- Why Knowing Katniss Everdeen Can Convert Teens Into Customers
- What Does Fried Chicken Have In Common with Trade Show Scams?
- 2014 Archery & Bowhunting Summit Registration and Hotel Deadline is Approaching
- ATA Is Now Accepting Nominations for its Board of Directors
Did You Know?
Alaska hosted the state’s first Explore Bowhunting workshop in May of 2013.