The ATA’s monthly newsletter provides industry news and information to ATA members, outdoor and bowhunting media and friends and followers of the ATA. Each issue offers readers feature stories along with two departments committed to quick information covering the annual ATA Trade Show and general information about membership. There's a third section that provides links to archery buzz in the media.
Sign-up to receive timely information about the archery and bowhunting industry. Your e-mail address will only be used for official ATA communications and will not be shared or sold to other parties. Additionally, you can opt out of the mailing list at any time.
- In the News: Pink Throws An Archery Party!
- ATA Talks Archery Growth At the 51st World Archery Congress
- Must You Pay Facebook so Customers Can See Content You Share?
- ATA CEO Asked to Serve On Louisville ‘Think Tank’
- Fire Destroys Martin Archery’s Production Facility
- Olympic Archer Featured in ESPN The Magazine’s Body Issue
Did You Know?
In the fall of 2012, Loudon County libraries offered programs modeled after “The Hunger Games” that incorporated Explore Bowhunting activities.