8.5.09 | JOB ANNOUNCEMENT - HIRING IMMEDIATELY
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE AND OPERATIONS
Archery Trade Association (ATA)
Preferred Job Requirements
- BS or BA in business, finance, accounting or related fields.
- General knowledge of and experience with accounting, finance, operations management, business office structure and function, business/ financial software applications and related topics.
- Experience in dealing with industry, corporate and business personnel at all levels.Experience developing, negotiating, and administering contracts and budgets.
- Experience having developed, implemented and administered operations programs.
- Interest in archery, bowhunting, shooting, hunting, conservation and the outdoors a plus.
- Must be willing to work from New Ulm, Minnesota office.
- Must work well in a small office environment and in the ATA Virtual Private Network.
- Skills in working with Boards, Committees, Councils, and volunteers.
- Commitment to provide excellent customer service to ATA members, partners and clients.
- High degree of creativity, common sense and motivation to excel.
- Minimum 5 weeks of travel per year.
The ATA is an international nonprofit trade association that represents manufacturers, retailers, distributors, sales representatives, trade media and others involved in the archery and bowhunting industry. The ATA operates the largest archery and bowhunting trade show and maintains service programs for its members. The ATA works to grow archery and bowhunting through and with wildlife agencies in the United States and with archery and bowhunting organizations around the world. The ATA maintains offices in New Ulm, MN; Salt Lake City, UT; Washington, DC; Denver, CO; Monetta, SC; Arlington, VA; Stewart, MN; Waupaca, WI; and York, PA.
Compensation and Employment Conditions
- The business and administrative office will be located in New Ulm, MN.
- Salary: $60,000 - $80,000, negotiable, based on education, experience and references.
- Benefits: 401(k) with 6% ATA contribution, Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance.
- Conditions: The ATA is a stable organization with an excellent, family-friendly and flexible working environment. Successful applicants must have leadership capability and be able to work independently while also being able to function as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB OPENING:
- SEND RESUME WITH JOB HISTORY AND SUPERVISOR CONTACT INFORMATION.
- PROVIDE FULL CONTACT INFORMATION FOR ALL REFERENCES.
- PROVIDE SCHEDULE OF AVAILABLE TIMES TO BE CONTACTED VIA PHONE.
- SEND ALL MATERIALS ELECTRONICALLY TO
- FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL PHONE CALL (507) 877-5300.