Exhibitor Display Regulations
Learn what exhibitors can and cannot do within their booth space. The regulations were put in place to create a fair and equal enviroment for all exhibitors. The guidelines are intended to make more effective use of the space purchased without infringing on the rights of the exhibitor's neighbors.
- December 23, 2014 – Deadline to order audio visual and computer equipment from Onstage at Advance Order Rate
- December 26, 2014 – Deadline to submit order to Indiana Convention Center for Overhead Rigging for signs and banners and to receive discounted Advance Rates (Internet, electrical, telephone, gas or air)
- December 29, 2014 – Hotel reservations canceled after 5:00 p.m. Eastern or no shows may be charged one night's room rate and (17%) tax by the hotel.
- January 7, 2015 – ATA Board of Directors meeting, Indianapolis, Indiana
- January 8-10, 2015 – 2015 ATA Trade Show, Indianapolis, Indiana
- 2015 Exhibitor Kit
- 2015 Floor Plan
- Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
- Exhibitor Display Regulations
- Trade Show Service Providers
- Innovation Zone
- Become a Sponsor