Exhibitor Display Regulations
Learn what exhibitors can and cannot do within their booth space. The regulations were put in place to create a fair and equal enviroment for all exhibitors. The guidelines are intended to make more effective use of the space purchased without infringing on the rights of the exhibitor's neighbors.
- June 8, 2015 – Booth Selection opens to new exhibitors. Get details.
- June 17, 2015 – Registration and hotel block open for 2016 ATA Trade Show
- June 30, 2015 – Deadline for 2016 ATA Trade Show Presenters Application. Get details.
- June 30 - July 2, 2015 – ATA Board of Directors meeting, Huntsville, AL
- July 8 - 20, 2015 – Massachusetts Archery Academy
- July 28, 2015 – Explore Bowhunting Teacher Workshop and Launch, Many, LA
- January 5-7, 2016 – 2016 ATA Trade Show, Kentucky Exposition Center, Louisville, KY