Exhibitor Display Regulations
Learn what exhibitors can and cannot do within their booth space. The regulations were put in place to create a fair and equal enviroment for all exhibitors. The guidelines are intended to make more effective use of the space purchased without infringing on the rights of the exhibitor's neighbors.
- April 21, 2015 – Booth Selection begins
- May 6-8, 2015 – North American Deer Summit, Louisville, Kentucky
- May 11, 2015 – Salvation Army Explore Bowhunting Teacher Workshop, Finlayson, Minnesota
- May 27, 2015 – New York Explore Bowhunting Teacher Workshop, Upstate, New York
- June 8, 2015 – Booth Selection opens. Get details.
- June 30 - July 2, 2015 – ATA Board of Directors meeting, Huntsville, Alabama
- January 5-7, 2016 – 2016 ATA Trade Show, Louisville, Kentucky