Exhibitor Display Regulations
Learn what exhibitors can and cannot do within their booth space. The regulations were put in place to create a fair and equal enviroment for all exhibitors. The guidelines are intended to make more effective use of the space purchased without infringing on the rights of the exhibitor's neighbors.
- September 1, 2014 – Final booth payments and insurance liability certificate due to ATA
- October 1, 2014 – Deadline for reserving space in Goodie Bags and ATA Literature Kiosk
- December 3-5, 2014 – Archery and Bowhunting Summit, Louisville, Kentucky
- January 7, 2015 – ATA Board of Directors meeting, Indianapolis, Indiana
- January 8-10, 2015 – 2015 ATA Trade Show, Indianapolis, Indiana