Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
The ATA Trade Show is produced and managed by the ATA for the archery and bowhunting industry. The ATA Board of Directors, Dealer Council and Trade Show Committee establish all show policies. Exhibitors are required to adhere to the rules and regulations. All matters and questions not covered by regulations are subject to the decision of the ATA.
- December 23, 2014 – Deadline to order audio visual and computer equipment from Onstage at Advance Order Rate
- December 26, 2014 – Deadline to submit order to Indiana Convention Center for Overhead Rigging for signs and banners and to receive discounted Advance Rates (Internet, electrical, telephone, gas or air)
- December 29, 2014 – Hotel reservations canceled after 5:00 p.m. Eastern or no shows may be charged one night's room rate and (17%) tax by the hotel.
- January 7, 2015 – ATA Board of Directors meeting, Indianapolis, Indiana
- January 8-10, 2015 – 2015 ATA Trade Show, Indianapolis, Indiana
- 2015 Exhibitor Kit
- 2015 Floor Plan
- Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
- Exhibitor Display Regulations
- Trade Show Service Providers
- Innovation Zone
- Become a Sponsor