Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
The ATA Trade Show is produced and managed by the ATA for the archery and bowhunting industry. The ATA Board of Directors, Dealer Council and Trade Show Committee establish all show policies. Exhibitors are required to adhere to the rules and regulations. All matters and questions not covered by regulations are subject to the decision of the ATA.
- October 1, 2014 – Deadline for reserving space in Goodie Bags and ATA Literature Kiosk
- October 29, 2014 – Deadline to register for the 2015 Big Buck Tags Coupon Book
- November 8, 2014 – Deadline to reserve advertising space in the Official ATA Trade Show Pocket Guide
- December 3-5, 2014 – Archery and Bowhunting Summit, Louisville, Kentucky
- January 7, 2015 – ATA Board of Directors meeting, Indianapolis, Indiana
- January 8-10, 2015 – 2015 ATA Trade Show, Indianapolis, Indiana