Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
The ATA Trade Show is produced and managed by the ATA for the archery and bowhunting industry. The ATA Board of Directors, Dealer Council and Trade Show Committee establish all show policies. Exhibitors are required to adhere to the rules and regulations. All matters and questions not covered by regulations are subject to the decision of the ATA.
- June 8, 2015 – Booth Selection opens to new exhibitors. Get details.
- June 17, 2015 – Registration and hotel block open for 2016 ATA Trade Show
- June 30, 2015 – Deadline for 2016 ATA Trade Show Presenters Application. Get details.
- June 30 - July 2, 2015 – ATA Board of Directors meeting, Huntsville, AL
- July 8 - 20, 2015 – Massachusetts Archery Academy
- July 28, 2015 – Explore Bowhunting Teacher Workshop and Launch, Many, LA
- January 5-7, 2016 – 2016 ATA Trade Show, Kentucky Exposition Center, Louisville, KY