Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
The ATA Trade Show is produced and managed by the ATA for the archery and bowhunting industry. The ATA Board of Directors, Dealer Council and Trade Show Committee establish all show policies. Exhibitors are required to adhere to the rules and regulations. All matters and questions not covered by regulations are subject to the decision of the ATA.
- November 22, 2013 - Last day to update your booth profile and events for Show Guide.
- December 3, 2013 - Last day to submit special booth events for inclusion in Show Guide.
- December 10, 2013 - Last day to preregister and guarantee your spot in Featured Product Showcase.
- December 12, 2013 - Last day to cancel hotel reservations at no cost.
- December 20, 2013 - Deadline to register by mail, phone or fax.
- December 26, 2013 - Hotel block closes.
- Exhibitor Kit
- Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
- Exhibitor Display Regulations
- Trade Show Service Providers
- Innovation Zone
- Floor Plan