If you're a manufacturer new to the industry, not yet ready to invest in a Trade Show booth and are an active ATA Basic Manufacturer Member, there's an opportunity to introduce your product(s) to Trade Show attendees.
The Innovation Zone was created for young innovative companies and entrepreneurs. Applications for the 2015 ATA Trade Show can be downloaded here.
Innovation Zone space includes:
- Draped 6' table and two chairs
- Two (2) complimentary exhibitor badges
- Listing in the Show Guide & Membership Directory
- 24-hour perimeter security
About Basic Manufacturer Membership
Those entities that have not applied for or not been approved as an ATA Regular Manufacturer. This includes corporations, partnerships and other entities that are new to the industry in the manufacturing, distribution and sale of archery and/or bowhunting products. Or those offering hunting, shooting, outdoor products and/or services. Basic Manufacturer status is a classification that can be renewed each year for up to 3 years. Join the ATA here.
- December 23, 2014 – Deadline to order audio visual and computer equipment from Onstage at Advance Order Rate
- December 26, 2014 – Deadline to submit order to Indiana Convention Center for Overhead Rigging for signs and banners and to receive discounted Advance Rates (Internet, electrical, telephone, gas or air)
- December 29, 2014 – Hotel reservations canceled after 5:00 p.m. Eastern or no shows may be charged one night's room rate and (17%) tax by the hotel.
- January 7, 2015 – ATA Board of Directors meeting, Indianapolis, Indiana
- January 8-10, 2015 – 2015 ATA Trade Show, Indianapolis, Indiana
- 2015 Exhibitor Kit
- 2015 Floor Plan
- Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
- Exhibitor Display Regulations
- Trade Show Service Providers
- Innovation Zone
- Become a Sponsor