If you're a manufacturer new to the industry, not yet ready to invest in a Trade Show booth and are an active ATA Basic Manufacturer Member, there's an opportunity to introduce your product(s) to Trade Show attendees.
The Innovation Zone was created for young innovative companies and entrepreneurs. Applications for the 2016 ATA Trade Show can be downloaded here.
Innovation Zone space includes:
- Draped 6' table and two chairs
- Two (2) complimentary exhibitor badges
- Listing in the Show Guide & Membership Directory
- 24-hour perimeter security
About Basic Manufacturer Membership
Basic Manufacturer Membership is for those entities that have not applied for or not been approved as an ATA Regular Manufacturer. This includes corporations, partnerships and other entities that are new to the industry in the manufacturing, distribution and sale of archery and/or bowhunting products; or those offering hunting, shooting, outdoor products and/or services. Basic Manufacturer status is a classification that can be renewed each year for up to 2 years. Join the ATA here.
- July 24 - 25, 2015 – World Archery Congress, Copenhagen, Denmark
- July 26 - August 2, 2015 – World Archery Championships, Copenhagen, Denmark
- July 28, 2015 – Explore Bowhunting Teacher Workshop and Launch, Many, LA
- January 4, 2016 – ATA Board of Directors Meeting, Louisville, KY
- January 5-7, 2016 – 2016 ATA Trade Show, Kentucky Exposition Center, Louisville, KY
- 2016 Exhibitor Kit
- 2016 Floor Plan
- Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
- Exhibitor Display Regulations
- Trade Show Service Providers
- Innovation Zone
- Become a Sponsor