If you're a manufacturer new to the industry, not yet ready to invest in a Trade Show booth and are an active ATA Basic Manufacturer Member, there's an opportunity to introduce your product(s) to Trade Show attendees.
The Innovation Zone was created for young innovative companies and entrepreneurs. Applications for the 2015 ATA Trade Show can be downloaded here.
Innovation Zone space includes:
- Draped 6' table and two chairs
- Two (2) complimentary exhibitor badges
- Listing in the Show Guide & Membership Directory
- 24-hour perimeter security
About Basic Manufacturer Membership
Those entities that have not applied for or not been approved as an ATA Regular Manufacturer. This includes corporations, partnerships and other entities that are new to the industry in the manufacturing, distribution and sale of archery and/or bowhunting products. Or those offering hunting, shooting, outdoor products and/or services. Basic Manufacturer status is a classification that can be renewed each year for up to 3 years. Join the ATA here.
- April 21, 2015 – Booth Selection begins
- May 6-8, 2015 – North American Deer Summit, Louisville, Kentucky
- May 11, 2015 – Salvation Army Explore Bowhunting Teacher Workshop, Finlayson, Minnesota
- May 27, 2015 – New York Explore Bowhunting Teacher Workshop, Upstate, New York
- June 8, 2015 – Booth Selection opens. Get details.
- June 30 - July 2, 2015 – ATA Board of Directors meeting, Huntsville, Alabama
- January 5-7, 2016 – 2016 ATA Trade Show, Louisville, Kentucky