If you're a manufacturer new to the industry, not yet ready to invest in a Trade Show booth and are an active ATA Basic Manufacturer Member, there's an opportunity to introduce your product(s) to Trade Show attendees.
The Innovation Zone was created for young innovative companies and entrepreneurs. Applications for the 2015 ATA Trade Show can be downloaded here.
Innovation Zone space includes:
- Draped 6' table and two chairs
- Two (2) complimentary exhibitor badges
- Listing in the Show Guide & Membership Directory
- 24-hour perimeter security
About Basic Manufacturer Membership
Those entities that have not applied for or not been approved as an ATA Regular Manufacturer. This includes corporations, partnerships and other entities that are new to the industry in the manufacturing, distribution and sale of archery and/or bowhunting products. Or those offering hunting, shooting, outdoor products and/or services. Basic Manufacturer status is a classification that can be renewed each year for up to 3 years. Join the ATA here.
- October 1, 2014 – Deadline for reserving space in Goodie Bags and ATA Literature Kiosk
- October 29, 2014 – Deadline to register for the 2015 Big Buck Tags Coupon Book
- November 8, 2014 – Deadline to reserve advertising space in the Official ATA Trade Show Pocket Guide
- December 3-5, 2014 – Archery and Bowhunting Summit, Louisville, Kentucky
- January 7, 2015 – ATA Board of Directors meeting, Indianapolis, Indiana
- January 8-10, 2015 – 2015 ATA Trade Show, Indianapolis, Indiana
- 2015 Exhibitor Kit
- 2015 Floor Plan
- Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
- Exhibitor Display Regulations
- Trade Show Service Providers
- Innovation Zone
- Become a Sponsor