If you're a manufacturer new to the industry, not yet ready to invest in a Trade Show booth and are an active ATA Basic Manufacturer Member, there's an opportunity to introduce your product(s) to Trade Show attendees.
The Innovation Zone was created for young innovative companies and entrepreneurs. Applications for the 2014 ATA Trade Show can be downloaded here.
Innovation Zone space includes:
- Draped 6' table and two chairs
- Two (2) complimentary exhibitor badges
- Listing in the Show Guide Addendum
- 24-hour perimeter security
About Basic Manufacturer Membership
Those entities that have not applied for or not been approved as an ATA Regular Manufacturer. This includes corporations, partnerships and other entities that are new to the industry in the manufacturing, distribution and sale of archery and/or bowhunting products. Or those offering hunting, shooting, outdoor products and/or services. Basic Manufacturer status is a classification that can be renewed each year for up to 3 years. Join the ATA here.
- November 22, 2013 - Last day to update your booth profile and events for Show Guide.
- December 3, 2013 - Last day to submit special booth events for inclusion in Show Guide.
- December 10, 2013 - Last day to preregister and guarantee your spot in Featured Product Showcase.
- December 12, 2013 - Last day to cancel hotel reservations at no cost.
- December 20, 2013 - Deadline to register by mail, phone or fax.
- December 26, 2013 - Hotel block closes.
- Exhibitor Kit
- Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
- Exhibitor Display Regulations
- Mobile App
- Trade Show Service Providers
- Innovation Zone
- Floor Plan