Press registration for the 2015 ATA Trade Show is scheduled to open for qualified journalists in October.
Badge Type for ALL Groups Below is "Press." (Badges are non-transferable)
For individuals covering the show for print or Web editions of print publications.
Allows access to the show floor with permission to carry and use still-photo equipment. It is the photographer's responsibility to obtain all necessary permission and releases.
Radio & Television
For videographers, video crews, audio crews and others covering the show for television or radio. This category DOES NOT include video crews producing footage for DVDs packaged for sales and promotional purposes. Allows access to the show floor. The use of video/film or sound recording equipment is permitted. It is the broadcaster's responsibility to obtain all necessary permission and releases. Allows access to the show floor with permission to carry and use still-photo equipment. It is the photographer's responsibility to obtain all necessary permission and releases.
Bloggers covering the ATA Trade Show, its participants, products or Show events. This group also includes videographers collecting footage for streaming video or video accessed online via Web sites, online publications or social media platforms. Allows access to the show floor with permission to carry and use still-photo equipment. It is the photographer's responsibility to obtain all necessary permission and releases.
If you have questions about press registration, please e-mail Becky Lux at email@example.com.
About Press Verification
Anyone registering for a complimentary press badge must attend the ATA Trade Show to cover the event as a journalist through print, film, radio or digital media. Any media person or anyone associated with a media group who is attending the Show to garner sponsorships, partnerships or to sell ad space, must register for a Sales and Service badge.
Media cannot solicit exhibitors. Those media personnel soliciting exhibitors will be banned from the ATA Trade Show. All press registering to attend the Show must be verified as a working journalist by providing digital samples of media clips (writing, video, audio, online publications, etc.) or by providing documentation such as a press card.
Unauthorized filming/taping of exhibits, other than those exhibits for which written permission has been granted, will result in the revocation of all media credentials. Video crews may be escorted by ATA staff to and from their interview locations on the show floor.
Valid Press Documentation
- Copy of current individual membership card issued by a bona fide outdoor writers' or outdoor communicators' association.
- Copy of valid press pass issued by a bona fide news organization.
- Copy of the most recent issue of an archery, bowhunting, hunting, conservation, or outdoor publication that lists your name in an editorial position on the masthead.
- Copy of a bylined story published during the last 12 months that indicates you are a staff writer, reporter or regular contributor to an archery, bowhunting, hunting, conservation, or outdoor publication. If you are a blogger or writer for an online publication, please provide URL of writings published online within the last 12 months.
- Provide an original letter of assignment from an editor, publisher, or producer of a recognized archery, bowhunting, hunting, conservation, or outdoor publication or media group that states you are on assignment to cover the ATA Trade Show.
- Any journalist representing a media group that is not within the archery, bowhunting, hunting, conservation or outdoor industry must receive special approval from the ATA communication manager.
Trade Show Media Coverage and Assets
Individuals with an official press badge are permitted to use cameras or image capturing devices on the show floor to photograph or film. ATA reserves the sole right to use any photographs, blogs, writing, Web copy, video tape, depictions, graphics, rendering, recordings, electronic images or publicity material received by or obtained by press attending the Event, for whatever use deemed proper by ATA. ATA retains the exclusive right to include photographic, video and other visual portrayals of attendees, any Exhibitors and any Exhibit Space, in any pictorial medium of any nature whatsoever for the purpose of trade, advertising, sales, publicity and otherwise, without compensation to the Exhibitor, and all rights will be ATA's sole property, free of any claims of the Exhibitor or Event press or any persons deriving any rights or interest from the Exhibitor.
- September 1, 2014 – Final booth payments and insurance liability certificate due to ATA
- September 1, 2014 – Signed shooting lane contracts due to ATA for exhibitors who have reserved shooting lanes
- December 3-5, 2014 – Archery and Bowhunting Summit, Louisville, Kentucky
- January 7, 2015 – ATA Board of Directors meeting, Indianapolis, Indiana
- January 8-10, 2015 – 2015 ATA Trade Show, Indianapolis, Indiana