Online registration for the 2015 ATA Trade Show, January 8 to 10, is now open to ATA members.
Log in to your registration account HERE.
Register By Mail, Email, Phone or Fax
Mail: Send completed registration form to: Archery Trade Association, PO Box 70, New Ulm, MN 56073-0070.
Phone: Call the ATA Trade Show, Business and Membership office at (866) 266-2776 or (507) 233-8130.
Fax: Send completed registration form to (507) 233-8140.
If you are registering for the Show by phone, fax, email or mail and need to make a hotel reservation, click here for more information.
Your company must be an ATA member to attend the Show. If you have not already secured your 2014-2015 membership, log in here.
Need help? If you're having trouble logging in to become an ATA member, contact the ATA Trade Show, Business and Membership Office at (866) 266-2776 or (507) 233-8130.
Attendee Rules and Regulations
Your attendance at the ATA Trade Show is governed by the ATA's Attendee Rules and Regulations. By registering, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Rules and Regulations.
Press registration is not open at this time.
For more information on registering for a Press badge, click here.
- September 1, 2014 – Final booth payments and insurance liability certificate due to ATA
- September 1, 2014 – Signed shooting lane contracts due to ATA for exhibitors who have reserved shooting lanes
- December 3-5, 2014 – Archery and Bowhunting Summit, Louisville, Kentucky
- January 7, 2015 – ATA Board of Directors meeting, Indianapolis, Indiana
- January 8-10, 2015 – 2015 ATA Trade Show, Indianapolis, Indiana