Online registration for the 2015 ATA Trade Show, January 8 to 10, is now open to ATA members.
Log in to your registration account HERE.
Register By Mail, Email, Phone or Fax
Mail: Send completed registration form to: Archery Trade Association, PO Box 70, New Ulm, MN 56073-0070.
Phone: Call the ATA Trade Show, Business and Membership office at (866) 266-2776 or (507) 233-8130.
Fax: Send completed registration form to (507) 233-8140.
If you are registering for the Show by phone, fax, email or mail and need to make a hotel reservation, click here for more information.
Your company must be an ATA member to attend the Show. If you have not already secured your 2014-2015 membership, log in here.
Need help? If you're having trouble logging in to become an ATA member, contact the ATA Trade Show, Business and Membership Office at (866) 266-2776 or (507) 233-8130.
Attendee Rules and Regulations
Your attendance at the ATA Trade Show is governed by the ATA's Attendee Rules and Regulations. By registering, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Rules and Regulations.
Press registration for the 2015 ATA Trade Show is now OPEN for qualified journalists.
For more information on registering for a Press badge, click here.
- April 21, 2015 – Booth Selection begins
- May 6-8, 2015 – North American Deer Summit, Louisville, Kentucky
- May 11, 2015 – Salvation Army Explore Bowhunting Teacher Workshop, Finlayson, Minnesota
- May 27, 2015 – New York Explore Bowhunting Teacher Workshop, Upstate, New York
- June 8, 2015 – Booth Selection opens. Get details.
- June 30 - July 2, 2015 – ATA Board of Directors meeting, Huntsville, Alabama
- January 5-7, 2016 – 2016 ATA Trade Show, Louisville, Kentucky