Special Gift Just for Dealers!
Every ATA member shop that registers and attends the 2014 ATA Trade Show in Nashville will receive one Visa gift card valued at $150. Use it to pay for food, gas, hotel or any other expense. You will receive your Visa gift card at the Trade Show.
Plus, here's a look at more Show savings and features:
Tag Your Savings!
The ATA will put a coupon book worth thousands of dollars into the hands of every retail shop attending the 2014 ATA Trade Show. The coupon book is designed to address exhibitor and retailer demands for exclusive discounts and Show savings. With Big Buck Tags, you’ll find them collected in a single book. Plus, this year, companies are allowed to submit multiple coupons rather than one coupon per brand.
Grow Your Business: Catching Fire With ATA Seminars
ATA’s deep list of seminar sessions offers Show attendees a chance to improve their business opportunities through business practices, marketing and clever use of ranges and retail space. Learn what’s trending and how to make your shooting lanes more profitable. Enjoy an improved seminar format and a wide array of diverse topics.
Outtech Innovations — Gone Country
Join Outtech on Sunday, Jan. 5 at 6:30 p.m. for a first look at the industry’s hot new products for 2014. Plus, get VIP access to one-night only door buster buys! Country music artist Luke Bryan is scheduled to perform.
Beer and Gear Exchange
The Beer & Gear Exchange begins Monday, Jan. 6, at 6 p.m. in Music City Center Grand Ballroom. This event gives show goers a chance to hang out in the Show venue after the show floor closes, network and enjoy a cold beverage. All the while, you’ll sample fun eats prepared by celebrities competing in CanCooker’s Celebrity Cook-Off.
Don't Miss the International Reception!
The ATA will host a reception for all International Members on Sunday, January 5 from 5:30-6:30 pm in room 208 of the Music City Center in Nashville. If you have questions regarding the reception, please contact Lisa Roeder at (507) 233-8135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 1, 2014 – Deadline for reserving space in Goodie Bags and ATA Literature Kiosk
- October 29, 2014 – Deadline to register for the 2015 Big Buck Tags Coupon Book
- November 8, 2014 – Deadline to reserve advertising space in the Official ATA Trade Show Pocket Guide
- December 3-5, 2014 – Archery and Bowhunting Summit, Louisville, Kentucky
- January 7, 2015 – ATA Board of Directors meeting, Indianapolis, Indiana
- January 8-10, 2015 – 2015 ATA Trade Show, Indianapolis, Indiana
- 2015 Exhibitor Kit
- 2015 Floor Plan
- Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
- Exhibitor Display Regulations
- Trade Show Service Providers
- Innovation Zone
- Become a Sponsor