Special Gift Just for Dealers!
Every ATA member shop that registers and attends the 2014 ATA Trade Show in Nashville will receive one Visa gift card valued at $150. Use it to pay for food, gas, hotel or any other expense. You will receive your Visa gift card at the Trade Show.
Plus, here's a look at more Show savings and features:
Tag Your Savings!
The ATA will put a coupon book worth thousands of dollars into the hands of every retail shop attending the 2014 ATA Trade Show. The coupon book is designed to address exhibitor and retailer demands for exclusive discounts and Show savings. With Big Buck Tags, you’ll find them collected in a single book. Plus, this year, companies are allowed to submit multiple coupons rather than one coupon per brand.
Grow Your Business: Catching Fire With ATA Seminars
ATA’s deep list of seminar sessions offers Show attendees a chance to improve their business opportunities through business practices, marketing and clever use of ranges and retail space. Learn what’s trending and how to make your shooting lanes more profitable. Enjoy an improved seminar format and a wide array of diverse topics.
Outtech Innovations — Gone Country
Join Outtech on Sunday, Jan. 5 at 6:30 p.m. for a first look at the industry’s hot new products for 2014. Plus, get VIP access to one-night only door buster buys! Country music artist Luke Bryan is scheduled to perform.
Beer and Gear Exchange
The Beer & Gear Exchange begins Monday, Jan. 6, at 6 p.m. in Music City Center Grand Ballroom. This event gives show goers a chance to hang out in the Show venue after the show floor closes, network and enjoy a cold beverage. All the while, you’ll sample fun eats prepared by celebrities competing in CanCooker’s Celebrity Cook-Off.
Don't Miss the International Reception!
The ATA will host a reception for all International Members on Sunday, January 5 from 5:30-6:30 pm in room 208 of the Music City Center in Nashville. If you have questions regarding the reception, please contact Lisa Roeder at (507) 233-8135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 1, 2015 – Deadline to reserve logo space on ATA goodie bags - SOLD OUT
- October 15, 2015 – Deadline to reserve insert space on ATA literature kiosks and goodie bags
- October 23, 2015 – Explore Bowhunting Workshop, Leonard, Michigan
- October 26, 2015 – Deadline to reserve space in the Big Buck Tag Coupon Book
- January 4, 2016 – ATA Board of Directors Meeting, Louisville, KY
- January 5-7, 2016 – 2016 ATA Trade Show, Kentucky Exposition Center, Louisville, KY
- Exhibitor Service Center
- 2016 Exhibitor Kit
- 2016 Floor Plan
- Booth Selection
- Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
- Exhibitor Display Regulations
- Trade Show Service Providers
- Innovation Zone
- Become a Sponsor