Special Gift Just for Dealers!
Every ATA member shop that registers and attends the 2014 ATA Trade Show in Nashville will receive one Visa gift card valued at $150. Use it to pay for food, gas, hotel or any other expense. You will receive your Visa gift card at the Trade Show.
Plus, here's a look at more Show savings and features:
Tag Your Savings!
The ATA will put a coupon book worth thousands of dollars into the hands of every retail shop attending the 2014 ATA Trade Show. The coupon book is designed to address exhibitor and retailer demands for exclusive discounts and Show savings. With Big Buck Tags, you’ll find them collected in a single book. Plus, this year, companies are allowed to submit multiple coupons rather than one coupon per brand.
Grow Your Business: Catching Fire With ATA Seminars
ATA’s deep list of seminar sessions offers Show attendees a chance to improve their business opportunities through business practices, marketing and clever use of ranges and retail space. Learn what’s trending and how to make your shooting lanes more profitable. Enjoy an improved seminar format and a wide array of diverse topics.
Outtech Innovations — Gone Country
Join Outtech on Sunday, Jan. 5 at 6:30 p.m. for a first look at the industry’s hot new products for 2014. Plus, get VIP access to one-night only door buster buys! Country music artist Luke Bryan is scheduled to perform.
Beer and Gear Exchange
The Beer & Gear Exchange begins Monday, Jan. 6, at 6 p.m. in Music City Center Grand Ballroom. This event gives show goers a chance to hang out in the Show venue after the show floor closes, network and enjoy a cold beverage. All the while, you’ll sample fun eats prepared by celebrities competing in CanCooker’s Celebrity Cook-Off.
Don't Miss the International Reception!
The ATA will host a reception for all International Members on Sunday, January 5 from 5:30-6:30 pm in room 208 of the Music City Center in Nashville. If you have questions regarding the reception, please contact Lisa Roeder at (507) 233-8135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 22, 2013 - Last day to update your booth profile and events for Show Guide.
- December 3, 2013 - Last day to submit special booth events for inclusion in Show Guide.
- December 10, 2013 - Last day to preregister and guarantee your spot in Featured Product Showcase.
- December 12, 2013 - Last day to cancel hotel reservations at no cost.
- December 20, 2013 - Deadline to register by mail, phone or fax.
- December 26, 2013 - Hotel block closes.
- Exhibitor Kit
- Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
- Exhibitor Display Regulations
- Mobile App
- Trade Show Service Providers
- Innovation Zone
- Floor Plan