Benjamin Summers Co-Vice Chair
Benjamin Summers serves as the director of operations for T.R.U. Ball Release Products in Madison Heights, Va. He was elected to his second term on the ATA Board of Directors in March 2009, after winning his first election to the post in March 2006.
Ben has a deep interest in politics and government, and serves on the Boardís international relations committee. He also serves on the Board's government affairs committee and makes frequent trips to the nation's capital to work with lawmakers on issues that affect the archery industry. In addition, Ben serves on the community archery programs committee.
As T.R.U. Ball's director of operations, Ben is responsible for the company's day-to-day operations, which includes overseeing parts manufacturing, assembly and logistics. He also directs the marketing department's creative work, and represents the company at tournaments and sales meetings.
Ben has worked at T.R.U. Ball for about 14 years and recently added AXCEL Sights to the companyís product line-up. He holds a bachelor's of science degree from Liberty University, and a master's of business administration from Lynchburg College in Virginia.
- Must You Pay Facebook so Customers Can See Content You Share?
- ATA CEO Asked to Serve On Louisville ‘Think Tank’
- Fire Destroys Martin Archery’s Production Facility
- Olympic Archer Featured in ESPN The Magazine’s Body Issue
- How To Throw A Money-Making Archery Event
- 2016 ATA Trade Show Hotel Alert: Exercise Caution When Making Hotel Arrangements!
Did You Know?
Nebraska is continuing Explore Bowhunting program growth with help from the ATA and additional teaching materials.