Jimmy Primos has been the chief operating officer of Primos Hunting Calls since 1986. He has represented the company on the ATA Board of Directors since 2008, and the company began serving on the Board in 2007 when Brad Webb was elected to the seat.
Jimmy graduated from Ole Miss University in 1969, served as an officer in the Marine Corps in Vietnam, and worked as a broker for Merrill Lynch before joining Primos Hunting Calls.
The company, which he operates with his cousin Will, is based in Flora, Miss., is widely known for its turkey, deer, elk and waterfowl calls. Primos Hunting Calls has also won acclaim for its "TRUTH" DVD series, as well as its TV shows "Primos TRUTH About Hunting" and "Primos TRUTH About Whitetails" on the Outdoor Channel.
In addition, the Primos company recently ventured into the ground-blind business with the Primos Double Bull and Primos Ground Max lines, as well as the scent-elimination category with Primos Silver XP.
- ATA Talks Archery Growth At the 51st World Archery Congress
- Must You Pay Facebook so Customers Can See Content You Share?
- ATA CEO Asked to Serve On Louisville ‘Think Tank’
- Fire Destroys Martin Archery’s Production Facility
- Olympic Archer Featured in ESPN The Magazine’s Body Issue
- How To Throw A Money-Making Archery Event
Did You Know?
The ATA conducted an Explore Bowhunting workshop for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service where 24 people attended from USFWS Refuges, North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission, and New Hampshire Fish and Game Department.