Jimmy Primos has been the chief operating officer of Primos Hunting Calls since 1986. He has represented the company on the ATA Board of Directors since 2008, and the company began serving on the Board in 2007 when Brad Webb was elected to the seat.
Jimmy graduated from Ole Miss University in 1969, served as an officer in the Marine Corps in Vietnam, and worked as a broker for Merrill Lynch before joining Primos Hunting Calls.
The company, which he operates with his cousin Will, is based in Flora, Miss., is widely known for its turkey, deer, elk and waterfowl calls. Primos Hunting Calls has also won acclaim for its "TRUTH" DVD series, as well as its TV shows "Primos TRUTH About Hunting" and "Primos TRUTH About Whitetails" on the Outdoor Channel.
In addition, the Primos company recently ventured into the ground-blind business with the Primos Double Bull and Primos Ground Max lines, as well as the scent-elimination category with Primos Silver XP.
- Shops! Share It: Bowfishing Content to Kick Off Summer
- Show What You Know: Present an ATA Show Seminar
- NDA Hosts 2015 North American Deer Summit
- One Archery Shop Gets Creative with Mother’s Day
- Bear Archery Summons Ghosts, Legends, Hearts and Families
- ATA Members Support USA Archery, Increase Participation
Did You Know?
The ATA took part in a unique Gourmet Gone Wild event at a Virginia winery that welcomed 164 participants in 2012. The winery has since requested another event with expanded programs, and other wineries have inquired about hosting similar programs.