Randy Phillips has owned and operated Archery Headquarters in Chandler, Ariz., since 1989. He started his archery career four years earlier with Arizona E-Z Fletch, which remains part of his overall operation called Arizona Rim Country Products.
Phillips has served on the ATA's Dealer Council since about 1995. He was elected by his fellow Council members to represent them on the ATA Board of Directors in June 2006. Randy now serves on the Board's community archery program and trade show committees.
Archery Headquarters is an archery-only retail store that covers 7,000 square feet. The store employs four people full-time, and Phillips' wife Gladys works there part-time. Before beginning his archery career, Phillips worked in construction.
As a member of the ATA Board and Dealers Council, Phillips actively promotes in-school and after-school archery programs. He focuses much of his effort in youth activities, including a recent initiative to develop a traveling team. Phillips also stays active in the Arizona Bowhunters Association, working with the state's game-and-fish agency to promote bowhunting programs whenever possible.
- In the News: Pink Throws An Archery Party!
- ATA Talks Archery Growth At the 51st World Archery Congress
- Must You Pay Facebook so Customers Can See Content You Share?
- ATA CEO Asked to Serve On Louisville ‘Think Tank’
- Fire Destroys Martin Archery’s Production Facility
- Olympic Archer Featured in ESPN The Magazine’s Body Issue
Did You Know?
Arizona Game and Fish Department personnel helped develop the second edition of the Explore Bowhunting curriculum.