2016 ATA Trade Show
Tuesday, January 5 - Thursday, January 7, 2016
Kentucky Exposition Center
937 Phillips Lane
Louisville, KY 40209
The ATA Trade Show is the archery and bowhunting industry’s LARGEST show. It’s also the industry’s MOST INCLUSIVE show. The ATA Trade Show is a member-driven event to promote commerce within the archery and bowhunting industry. Owned and operated by the ATA, the show is closed to the public and is an order writing event.
Booth Selection Information
Booth selection for the 2016 Trade Show will begin on April 21, 2015 and — as in past years — the ATA will provide information and contact exhibitors in March with a scheduled time to select their booth space.
For more information on exhibiting at the ATA Trade Show, please contact Maria Lewis, Trade Show Coordinator, at (866) 266-2776 ext 2 or e-mail email@example.com.
- April 21, 2015 – Booth Selection begins
- May 6-8, 2015 – North American Deer Summit, Louisville, Kentucky
- May 11, 2015 – Salvation Army Explore Bowhunting Teacher Workshop, Finlayson, Minnesota
- May 27, 2015 – New York Explore Bowhunting Teacher Workshop, Upstate, New York
- June 8, 2015 – Booth Selection opens. Get details.
- June 30 - July 2, 2015 – ATA Board of Directors meeting, Huntsville, Alabama
- January 5-7, 2016 – 2016 ATA Trade Show, Louisville, Kentucky