Booth selection for the 2016 ATA Trade Show in Louisville, Kentucky will begin in April 2015 and is based on the ATA Preference Points Ranking System. All booth selections are completed by phone with an ATA representative according to an established call appointment schedule. Booth selection information, including the company's assigned date, will be mailed to Trade Show contacts in March.
New or returning companies with less than 10 preference points will be allowed to select space once preferred booth selection is complete.
Click here for the booth selection call schedule.
For more information on becoming an exhibitor contact Maria Lewis, Trade Show Coordinator, at (866) 266-2776 ext 2 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all exhibitors must be current ATA members in order to reserve booth space. Membership due renewals will be mailed in March.
- April 21, 2015 – Booth Selection begins
- May 6-8, 2015 – North American Deer Summit, Louisville, Kentucky
- May 11, 2015 – Salvation Army Explore Bowhunting Teacher Workshop, Finlayson, Minnesota
- May 27, 2015 – New York Explore Bowhunting Teacher Workshop, Upstate, New York
- June 8, 2015 – Booth Selection opens. Get details.
- June 30 - July 2, 2015 – ATA Board of Directors meeting, Huntsville, Alabama
- January 5-7, 2016 – 2016 ATA Trade Show, Louisville, Kentucky