Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
The ATA Trade Show is produced and managed by the ATA for the archery and bowhunting industry. The ATA Board of Directors, Dealer Council and Trade Show Committee establish all show policies. Exhibitors are required to adhere to the rules and regulations. All matters and questions not covered by regulations are subject to the decision of the ATA.
- April 21, 2015 – Booth Selection begins
- May 6-8, 2015 – North American Deer Summit, Louisville, Kentucky
- May 11, 2015 – Salvation Army Explore Bowhunting Teacher Workshop, Finlayson, Minnesota
- May 27, 2015 – New York Explore Bowhunting Teacher Workshop, Upstate, New York
- June 8, 2015 – Booth Selection opens. Get details.
- June 30 - July 2, 2015 – ATA Board of Directors meeting, Huntsville, Alabama
- January 5-7, 2016 – 2016 ATA Trade Show, Louisville, Kentucky