If you're a manufacturer new to the industry, not yet ready to invest in a Trade Show booth and are an active ATA Basic Manufacturer Member, there's an opportunity to introduce your product(s) to Trade Show attendees.
The Innovation Zone was created for young innovative companies and entrepreneurs. Applications for the 2016 ATA Trade Show can be downloaded here.
Innovation Zone space includes:
- Draped 6' table and two chairs
- Two (2) complimentary exhibitor badges
- Listing in the Show Guide & Membership Directory
- 24-hour perimeter security
About Basic Manufacturer Membership
Basic Manufacturer Membership is for those entities that have not applied for or not been approved as an ATA Regular Manufacturer. This includes corporations, partnerships and other entities that are new to the industry in the manufacturing, distribution and sale of archery and/or bowhunting products; or those offering hunting, shooting, outdoor products and/or services. Basic Manufacturer status is a classification that can be renewed each year for up to 2 years. Join the ATA here.
- June 8, 2015 – Booth Selection opens to new exhibitors. Get details.
- June 17, 2015 – Registration and hotel block open for 2016 ATA Trade Show
- June 30, 2015 – Deadline for 2016 ATA Trade Show Presenters Application. Get details.
- June 30 - July 2, 2015 – ATA Board of Directors meeting, Huntsville, AL
- July 8 - 20, 2015 – Massachusetts Archery Academy
- July 28, 2015 – Explore Bowhunting Teacher Workshop and Launch, Many, LA
- January 5-7, 2016 – 2016 ATA Trade Show, Kentucky Exposition Center, Louisville, KY