Online registration for the 2016 ATA Trade Show, January 5 to 7, is now open to ATA members.
Log in to your registration account HERE.
Register By Mail, Email, Phone or Fax
Mail: Send completed registration form to: Archery Trade Association, PO Box 70, New Ulm, MN 56073-0070.
Phone: Call the ATA Trade Show, Business and Membership office at (866) 266-2776 or (507) 233-8130.
Fax: Send completed registration form to (507) 233-8140.
If you are registering for the Show by phone, fax, email or mail and need to make a hotel reservation, click here for more information.
Your company must be an ATA member to attend the Show. If you have not already secured your 2015-2016 membership, log in here.
Need help? If you're having trouble logging in to become an ATA member, contact the ATA Trade Show, Business and Membership Office at (866) 266-2776 or (507) 233-8130.
Attendee Rules and Regulations
Your attendance at the ATA Trade Show is governed by the ATA's Attendee Rules and Regulations. By registering, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Rules and Regulations.
Press registration for the 2016 ATA Trade Show is now OPEN for qualified journalists.
For more information on registering for a Press badge, click here.
- July 24 - 25, 2015 – World Archery Congress, Copenhagen, Denmark
- July 26 - August 2, 2015 – World Archery Championships, Copenhagen, Denmark
- July 28, 2015 – Explore Bowhunting Teacher Workshop and Launch, Many, LA
- January 4, 2016 – ATA Board of Directors Meeting, Louisville, KY
- January 5-7, 2016 – 2016 ATA Trade Show, Kentucky Exposition Center, Louisville, KY
- 2016 Exhibitor Kit
- 2016 Floor Plan
- Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
- Exhibitor Display Regulations
- Trade Show Service Providers
- Innovation Zone
- Become a Sponsor