Register Now for Instructor Certifications at the 2018 ATA Trade Show!
Grow your business. Create new customers. Become a certified archery instructor at the ATA Trade Show!
Certification adds credibility to your business and allows you to offer money-making programs at your shop. The ATA is helping you get certified at our Trade Show, Jan. 11-13. You can get certified to teach archery through USA Archery (Level 1 and 2 Instructor Certification), Scholastic 3-D Archery, or both!
Best of all: the cost is minimal. ATA pays for the space, equipment and instructors, saving you up to $200!
Don’t miss out. Sign up today!
View the schedule below and click the following links to register. ATA staff will review your registration information and contact you within 2-3 business days to confirm your spot. Spots are limited. Register today!
- Register for USA Archery Level 1 Instructor Certifications
- Register for USA Archery Level 2 Instructor Certifications
- Register for S3DA Instructor Certifications
USA Archery Instructor Certifications
Level 1 – $30
- Thursday, Jan. 11 - 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 12 - 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Level 2 – $40 (Prerequisite: Level 1 Certification)
- Wednesday, Jan. 10 - 8 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 13 - 9 a.m. – SOLD OUT. Contact Wendy Lang at email@example.com or (507) 233-8134 to inquire about the waiting list.
NEW for 2018! Scholastic 3-D Archery Instructor Certification
You must hold a USA Archery Level 2 instructor certification to register for S3DA training.
Cost – $30
- Thursday, Jan. 11 - 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 12 - 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Click here to learn more about the value of certified instructors.